The Executive Development Centre model was developed so that participants around the world, through local executive development centres, could earn IEMD Executive Master of Business Administration without leaving their home countries. Executive Development Centres are centres, corporate universities, colleges, institutes and universities approved by IEMD Graduate Business School to only offer the Executive Master of Business Administration. They are quality controlled by IEMD Graduate Business School, ensuring that the Executive Master of Business Administration programme delivered to the participants are equal to the standards set at Spain campus.
These quality standards include IEMD Graduate Business School:
- conducting an initial site audit visit;
- conducting a yearly quality audit by a qualified academic;
- vetting application forms to ensure applicants satisfy the criteria;
- vetting proposed facilitators, lecturers, and tutors;
- setting and moderate/modulate assignment question papers
- issuing final diplomas and transcripts from Spain upon successful completion of the executive programme requirements.
In order to become an Executive Development Centre, applicants must meet specific criteria and complete the application process. A prospective Executive Development Centre is required to:
- Pay an accreditation and application fee of €5,000;
- Be registered/accredited with local government;
- Have or be able to source qualified and experienced faculty;
- Have been established for more than 3 years;
- Have good track record in enrolment and quality assurance;
- Have adequate infrastructure, including classrooms, computers, internet and library.
If you fulfil these initial criteria, please email firstname.lastname@example.org